Wednesday 3 March 2010

Well, thats that then !

Well..after my respectful request to Pitlochry Golf Club to ensure there wouldnt be a problem with me taking a little practise on their practise field during the time I have been forced into not being a member, imagine my surprise and anger when I recieved an email from club captain saying a decision had been made by a Mr Carruthers saying 'no' I wasnt allowed on their practise ground.

So Ive played my last game at Pitlochry.

Im not stupid enough to not realise this decision of theirs hasnt been borne out by my golf blog posts about the golf club and certain aspects of it during the last 12 months, all based upon what Ive seen and wanted to exercise my right to express my dissapointment at amateurism. But thats okay, Im bigger than that. I really could stitch up their midweek comps if wanted, but no, I wish the club every success, its a fabulous course.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe its because the facility is for paying members and visitors and not spongers who have done nothing but slate the place since moving here, maybe you should go back to England and get a job.

    ReplyDelete